HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU FROM ALL OF US
Thank you so much for your continued support - here's to another fun filled Year
Here it is! January’s Rusty Pickle Blog Challenge!
This month, we challenge you to create A LAYOUT with the following criteria:
- Use EITHER the PICKLE PARTY, PASHMINA or GUENIVERE papers
- Take the below Sketch of Rusty Pickle Chef Kim Sonksen as your inspiration
- Your project must be newly created and can't have been shown online previously or entered into other challenges previously
Projects will be due no later than NOON PST on January 18th.
- All projects must be 80% Picklelicious! Need to replenish your stock of RP? Check out the links to the left on where you can load up on Pickle goods! Layouts must be 12x12 or 8.5x11, single or double-page spreads.
- To enter, you must leave a comment within the ORIGINAL CHALLENGE POST and include a link to your awesome creation! YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO EMAIL YOUR PROJECT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note, we will acknowledge ALL entries. If you have not received an answer from us before the deadline, please email us again)
- All entries will be due Friday, January 18th. This will give you approximately THREE WHOLE WEEKS to finish your project!
- The RP Chefs will vote on the winner. The lucky artist will win a fabulous Rusty Pickle Prize Pack!
We hope you'll join in on the Challenge this month! Remember, every project that is entered automatically makes it to the Public Gallery, right here on the Rusty Pickle blog!
Now see what our Chefs did with this month's Challenge: