Here it is, Rusty Pickle fans- April’s Blog Challenge!
This month, we challenge you to create a layout using an entire sheet of stickers. Be it alphabets or coupons- your imagination is the limit!
- Your layout must be a single or double-page spread measuring 8.5x11 or 12x12.
- You must use the entire sheet of stickers (minus the header and bar-code, of course)!
- Projects will be due no later than NOON PST on April 18th.
- Your project must be newly created and cannot previously have been shown online or entered into other challenges.
Need some inspiration? See what three of our fabulous Chefs- Beckie Dreyer, Kathie Davis and Kim Sonksen- did with this month's Challenge:
THE FINE PRINT:
- All projects must be 80% Picklelicious! Need to replenish your stock of RP? Check out the links to the left on where you can load up on Pickle goods! Layouts must be 12x12 or 8.5x11, single or double-page spreads.
- To enter, you must leave a comment within the ORIGINAL CHALLENGE POST and include a link to your awesome creation! YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO EMAIL YOUR PROJECT TO: email@example.com. (Please note, we will acknowledge ALL entries. If you have not received an answer from us before the deadline, please email us again)
- All entries will be due Friday, April 18th. This will give you approximately TWO WHOLE WEEKS to finish your project!
- The RP Chefs will vote on the winner. The lucky artist will win a fabulous Rusty Pickle Prize Pack!
We hope you'll join in on the Challenge this month! Remember, every project that is entered automatically makes it to the Public Gallery, right here on the Rusty Pickle blog!